Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I want iPhone 4!

While i was still working in China, i had the privilege of playing with my secretary's brand new iPhone 4 her beloved husband bought for her ......After taking it in my palm, i immediately fell head over heals for it .....It is so sleek, nice and professional looking. Putting it side by side with my faithful iPhone 3G makes my iPhone 3G looks like a age old dinasour .....

And drop calls i.e antennagate issue you were saying on iPhone 4? All i can say is in the 2 weeks i observe my secretary using her new iPhone 4 there is not a single drop calls and signal is almost always at full bar! (hers is a HK set brought in to China)

Conclusion? I love it so much that i tried to put my iPhone 3G into her phone pouch ....but the plan failed. I WANT an iPhone 4!!! 


Enough whining ...here's some photo......For those interested, forget about Maxis/Digi deal. iPhone 4 in Malaysia will be bound by plans and package with 1-2 year contract. Get it from Singapore, free of any contract, just get it, pay and go (if you are travelling by plane to Singapore, can claim VATs at airport some more) For your info, the singapore iPhone 4 works for Malaysia's Digi, Celcom, Maxis. But you need to get the new MicroSIM card from your telcos. (no software jailbreaking required, like previous iPhone models) Singapore is the second cheapest place to get iPhone 4 in Asia, after Hong Kong.




1 comment:

KristzG said...

Yes I want to have the I phone 4 as well, I heard maxis has an upgrade plan for the current user

this is Kang's profile