Thursday, September 23, 2010

Organic food (Vegetarian) @ Organic Fresh Mart

Vegetarian Bah Kut Teh

Fancy a bowl of Vegetarian "Bah Kut Teh" ? Then head down to Organic Fresh Mart located at SS18. This is no ordinary vegetarian food in that it does not serve you the "Taiwanese" style vegetarian food (those with vegetarian mutton curry, vegetarian roast pork, etc. which personally i think it is unhealthy and oily), or the Indian style vegetarian. The vegetarian food menu here is quite interesting and all food here are prepared using their own organic vegetables, which are very fresh and crisp. They also have a mini mart selling all their organic produce at a very reasonable price compare to some other outlets in Klang Valley.
Among the noteworthy must try in this restaurant is their Basil Leave fried rice, and their Vegetarian Bah Kut Teh.

Organic Fresh Mart Restaurant
They have a mart to sell their organic produce too

The Basil Leave Fried Rice (RM9 if not mistaken) has a very nice basil fragrance and it's not oily at all. Portion is just right for a guy, but maybe a bit too large for typical Malaysian Ladies.
The Vegetarian Bah Kut Teh (RM10 if not mistaken), on the other hand, taste just like normal Bah Kut Teh (interesting as no pork is used in the preparation of this dish), and in fact, to me, better than some of the bah kut teh stalls in Klang Valley. The herbs used created the same bah kut teh aroma in this special concortion, and it is laden with fresh vegetables, mushrooms, and other Chinese herbs. Very yummy.
Service here is fast and efficient, and the ambience is nice, quiet, and air conditioned.

Their Basil Leave Fried rice - Yummy
The "Greedy" meal i ordered - Fried Rice + Bah Kut Teh

How to get there? If you are coming from Sunway direction, take 12 o'clock at the persiaran roundabout and go straight all the way until you reach SS18 area. Organic Fresh Mart is on the first row of SS18 shop lots at your left (no turnings all the way from Bandar Sunway, just keep go straight until you come to SS18)

Final Verdict: 
Nice and fresh, healthy vegetarian food (halal also), quiet environment, good service.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just my view, dont kill me..pic speaks a thousand words.

The food pics not that attractive la...hence it does not really entice me to want to visit the restaurant you blog on...hheheh

Cicak said...

Thanks
will improve on my photo shooting skills :)
All comments are welcome

Nikel Khor said...

look quite delicious yyo..

Anonymous said...

unlock iphone 4
how to unlock iphone 4

I deleted norton virus since my account already expired. So I borrowed my brother's Mcafee and installed it to my computer. I tried getting on the Internet but when I do the page connection says cannot be connected. So I checked the signal strength and it says " very good" but it's still not connected? I share a router that is located in my sister's room which is like 10 ft away, and her computer is working just fine with the Internet. But I can't get on because it says " enter http in the address". I try to diganose and repair it say "no problems detected"... I don't understand what can be blocking me from the Internet. Oh ya d the firewalls are not up and I have windows vista. Can somebody help me please? Thanks!
unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4
I've been trying to uninstall "Symantec AntiVirus" from my computer because it is expired and I want to install a new Anti-Virus program. The new program won't let me install it because I have to remove the old one. When I try to remove it, a "failed program" message comes up. Can anyone help please!!! I have an HP Windows XP. how to unlock iphone 4

unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4 [url=http://theunlockiphone4.com]unlock iphone 4 [/url] how to unlock iphone 4

this is Kang's profile